Choosing a Memorial
Though there are numerous advantages of choosing Eastern Memorials as your memorial provider, two of the main advantages that stand out are our offer of unlimited lettering and our specialty in foreign language designs. This is to include ALL foreign languages. We also include FREE, UNLIMITED writings on ALL monuments in ALL languages. We are able to produce ALL OUR WORK, in-house, start to finish.
Other advantages of choosing Eastern Memorials:
- We have the most experience in stone and bronze
- We have direct access to information about your lot, your cemetery and its rules and regulations
- We produce your monument right here in our own shop
- We use choice materials and quality workmanship
- We are a family owned business. You will become part of our family.
- We can keep your costs down, not hidden
- We provide you with a written guarantee
- We have countless years of experience in setting memorials
- We handle all the paperwork associated with the cemetery
- We care for your monument
How to Purchase a Memorial
Purchasing your memorial is something most people only do once or twice in their lifetime. On the whole, most people don’t even know where to start. It is important to recognize that the purchase of the memorial does not have to be accomplished at the time of purchasing the burial plot or even at the time of burial. Sometimes people will wait a year or more after the interment so that they can either put aside funds for the memorial or so that they will be thinking more clearly when they decide on the permanent writings.
When purchasing a memorial, you will need to consider many aspects before making a final decision. Some things to consider are: Type, Size, Finish, Color, Design and Symbolism, Portraits, Etchings, and price. You’ll also want to take some time to ponder on personal notes, poems, prayers, bible verses and the like.
Many companies, both inside cemeteries and outside vendors will allow you to carve the name, date of birth and date of death on the memorial and include it in the initial cost. Lots of times, however, any additional writings or carvings will be charged per line, per letter, or per carving. It is important to know and ask about charges for lettering or other carvings when finalizing your purchase. Be very wary of our competitors’ hidden costs. Know what you’re getting when you purchase the ‘stone’ and ask what their charges include.